Truck drivers for The Netherlands
Starting Date: as soon as possible
Job ID: 1946
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
Are you an experienced truck driver and would you want to work in big cities from all around the Netherlands, like Amsterdam, Utrecht, Eindhoven, Maastricht or Groningen?
We are collaborating with successful Dutch companies, which have been active in the field of storage, transportation and delivery of goods for over 80 years (mostly in the food industry).
For these companies, we are constantly looking for experienced drivers, C and C-E category, to do different types of transportation (intern or international, food or non-food, on temperature controlled trucks or tanker trucks) and delivery for restaurants, hotels, health care centres, and supermarkets etc.
- A person who is available for relocation to The Netherlands
- Citizen of a European Union country
- Experience as a truck driver
- Valid C or C-E driving licence with code 95
- Driver card (tachograph)
- English language at intermediate level
- Knowledge of German or Dutch language could be a plus
- A person who is able to represent the company when meeting their clients
- Our team is offering you SUPPORT and GUIDANCE, beginning with choosing the right job for you, helping you at your arrival in The Netherlands (accomodation, registration papers), and after that, throughout the entire time of our collaboration
- DUTCH EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT, regardless of the type of work that you are looking for (temporary or a carrier in The Netherlands)
- We are providing ACCOMMODATION (your own room, internet connection, and utilities). If you do not need the accommodation offered by us, or if you choose to move somewhere else in time, you will receive a housing allowance of 20 Euro/worked day, net, for a maximum of 5 days/week
- You can rent the car from us, and we give you a FUEL CARD. If you are using your own car, we are giving you a fuel allowance of 0.19 Euro/km, for each kilometre that exceeds a 10 km distance between accommodation and workplace
- If the job requires you to have a VCA certificate, we can help you by paying your exam
- Weekly wages, transferred into your account every Thursday
We invite you to send us your CV or contact us for more information about our vacancies and our partner companies.
Apply NOW, and one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as possible!
You can contact us here:
Phone:+31 85 107 0585
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?