Allround CNC Turner/Miller
Starting Date: as soon as possible
Job ID: 2350
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
A Dutch company from Hulst aimed at providing support for maintenance activities for the largest chemical sites in Europe, is looking for an Allround CNC Turner/Miller.
- The activity consists of turning, milling and grinding parts for the maintenance and repair of centrifugal pumps, compressors and turbines, including drives for industrial applications, for example for the petrochemical industry
- Independent conventional turning based on drawings and work preparation data
- Carrying out maintenance on the workplace and machine
- Work in team or solo
- Minimum 2 years of experience with conventional machines
- Good English level, minimal B2
Why would you choose to work with us?
- Our team is offering you SUPPORT and GUIDANCE, beginning with choosing the right job for you, helping you at your arrival in The Netherlands (accommodation, registration papers), and after that, throughout the entire time of our collaboration
- DUTCH EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT, regardless of the type of work that you are looking for (temporary or a career in The Netherlands)
- We are providing ACCOMMODATION (your own room, internet connection, and utilities). If you do not need the accommodation offered by us, or if you choose to move somewhere else in time, you will receive a housing allowance of 20 Euro/worked day, net, for a maximum of 5 days/week
- You can rent the car from us, and we give you a FUEL CARD. If you are using your own car, we are giving you a fuel allowance of 0.19 Euro/km, for each kilometre that exceeds a 10 km distance between accommodation and workplace
- If the job requires you to have a VCA certificate, we can help you by paying your exam
- Weekly wages, transferred into your account every Thursday
We do not charge any commission or start-up fee.
Apply NOW, and one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as possible!
You can contact us here:
Phone: +31 85 107 0585
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?