Assembler Steel Structures And Machine Parts / MIG/MAG Welder
Starting Date: as soon as possible
Industry: Metal Industry Professions
Job ID: 1546
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
Assemblers for steel structures and machine parts with experience in MIG/MAG welding, are needed for important clients in the Netherlands!
- Work on various assembling projects mainly with steel structures
- Work on assembling projects for producing machine parts
- Experience in similar jobs
- Must be able to read carefully complex technical drawings and to be able to work individually
- Knowledge of MIG/MAG welding method
- Intermediate level in English language
- Driving licence B category
- Citizen of a European Union country
- Our team is offering you SUPPORT and GUIDANCE, beginning with choosing the right job for you, helping you at your arrival in The Netherlands (accomodation, registration papers), and after that, throughout the entire time of our collaboration
- DUTCH EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT, regardless of the type of work that you are looking for (temporary or a carrier in The Netherlands)
- We are providing ACCOMMODATION (your own room, internet connection, and utilities). If you do not need the accommodation offered by us, or if you choose to move somewhere else in time, you will receive a housing allowance of 20 Euro/worked day, net, for a maximum of 5 days/week
- You can rent the car from us, and we give you a FUEL CARD. If you are using your own car, we are giving you a fuel allowance of 0.19 Euro/km, for each kilometre that exceeds a 10 km distance between accommodation and workplace
- If the job requires you to have a VCA certificate, we can help you by paying your exam
- Weekly wages, transferred into your account every Thursday
Apply NOW, and one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as possible!
You can contact us here:
Phone: +31 85 107 0585
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?