Starting Date: as soon as possible
Job ID: 2131
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
A Dutch company, a leading supplier of high-quality automotive electronics which offers services of installation, maintenance and technical support to its clients, is looking for an auto electrician to join the team.
If you are looking for a job in The Netherlands, and you have a passion for electronics and cars, we invite you to apply and learn more about our offer.
- You will do the installation and the maintenance of electrical systems, from alarm systems to vehicle tracking systems and accident prevention systems
- You will be working on different projects in the area of Haarlem city
- You will drive to the client's location
- Work is being carried out in small teams
- Experience as an auto electrician
- Knowledge about PLC (programmable logic controller) diagrams, and NEN-3140 certificate would be an advantage
- Good attitude and communication skills
- Driving license B category
- Availability for immediate relocation to The Netherlands
- Knowledge of English language, intermediate level
- Citizen of a country within E.U.
- Our team is offering you SUPPORT and GUIDANCE, beginning with choosing the right job for you, helping you at your arrival in The Netherlands (accomodation, registration papers), and after that, throughout the entire time of our collaboration
- DUTCH EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT, regardless of the type of work that you are looking for (temporary or a carrier in The Netherlands)
- We are providing ACCOMMODATION (your own room, internet connection, and utilities). If you do not need the accommodation offered by us, or if you choose to move somewhere else in time, you will receive a housing allowance of 20 Euro/worked day, net, for a maximum of 5 days/week
- You can rent the car from us, and we give you a FUEL CARD. If you are using your own car, we are giving you a fuel allowance of 0.19 Euro/km, for each kilometre that exceeds a 10 km distance between accommodation and workplace
- If the job requires you to have a VCA certificate, we can help you by paying your exam
- Weekly wages, transferred into your account every Thursday
Apply NOW, and one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as possible!
You can contact us here:
Phone: +31 85 107 0585
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?