Starting Date: as soon as possible
Industry: IT Proffession
Job ID: 1380
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
Automotive EngineerWould you like to develop yourself and want to work in a new environment, find new challenges?
Apply for our Automotive Engineer position to work with the best Netherlands IT Companies.
Work on unique diagnostic solution when it comes to the programming and coding of vehicle electrics.
Scripting Development Knowledge and Skills Requirements:- Automotive protocol and CAN-bus knowledge:
- Internal CAN-bus infrastructures, pin multiplexing and protocol configurations
- Extensive knowledge of ISO/SAE standards
- ISO 9141 Diagnostic Systems
- ISO 14229 Unified Diagnostic Services (UDS)
- ISO 14230 Keyword Protocol 2000
- ISO 15765 Diagnostics on Controller Area Networks (CAN)
- Custom OEM protocols (KW82, KW1281, TP20)
- Familiar with diagnostic state machines and security mechanisms (e.g. Seedkey algorithms)
- Technology and tooling requirements:
- Version control and GIT repository management
- IDE compile and development experience (Pycharm)
- Terminal, console and shell commands and output experience
- Network and firewall skills and understanding of remote code execution
- Certificate use (VPN and access to scripting server)
- Software development and programming skills
- Understanding of object oriented software development
- Experience with multi-threaded and parallelized task environments
- Use of data structures such as dictionaries, sets, queues and lists
- Python skills to independently develop and debug comprehensible software packages
- Possibility of long-term collaboration for those who correspond professionally and are serious.
- Assistance in English, Romanian and Hungarian language for any questions and concerns during your stay in Holland
- Coordinators waiting for you at the airport, registering you at the city hall and taking you to the accommodation
- Nice accommodation with your own room, internet and all necessary utilities in normal, traditional Dutch houses
- Optional on request a good health insurance in the Netherlands, with many benefits
- Full-time Dutch employment contract for an indefinite period of time
- Working conditions in a modern and clean environment
- Being on the Dutch market for over 13 years, we offer real and decent salaries, negotiable, depending on the availability and experience of each candidate
- Weekly wages in Euro, by bank transfer, every Thursday of the week
- KM allowance: everything over 10 km (accommodation - workplace) is paid and calculated with 0.19 euro / km, multiplied by all worked days / week
- If our client ask for the safety VCA certificate - it is arranged and paid by Eastmen for you
- For those who work for a long time, Eastmen is also paying for extra certificates / trainings, on demand for your own profession.
- For those who do not require the accommodation we offer, Eastmen offers, besides the net salary, a net amount of 100 Euro / week - as help for own house. We also offer this amount if people live in our home at first, and later on move out to their personal address.
Apply now and send your CV! We will contact you as soon as possible.
For more information, you can contact one of the following numbers of our Recruiters, or the email address: email@example.com
You can contact us here:
+31 88 144 4422
Share this Job
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?