Recruiter / call center in Târgu-Mureș
Date started: 21/02/2021
Job ID: 942
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
Recruiter / call center in Târgu-Mureș
Since January 2007, Eastmen is a Dutch employment agency specialized in the recruitment european professionals for temporary or long-term work in The Netherlands. Every year, hundreds of workers are recruited by Eastmen. Employees are selected and tested by our recruits from Budapest, Targu-Mures and Utrecht.
Eastmen is steadily growing and we have been active in Romania since the beginning of 2015 with an office in Targu-Mures. For Targu Mures office, we are looking for a recruiter to join our team.
Would you like to become a Recruiter, select and test the skills of the candidates who are interested to work in the Netherlands? If so, join our team as soon as possible!
In this position, you are daily in contact through phone with candidates from all over Romania. You will be primarily responsible for recruiting professionals for Dutch metallurgical companies such as welders, CNC programmers, mechanics, locksmiths, truck drivers, etc. Our office in Utrecht will have daily contact with you in English to discuss current vacancies. We also have extensive software that we use day by day to select and keep our candidates in the database.
Then the recruitment process begins, ensuring that all the appropriate candidates are correctly selected for our Dutch clients. In order to have the best candidates, you will need to constantly look for vacancies and other new recruitment methods, such as job fairs, job advertisements, etc.
Everyday activities consist of:
- Working in our office between 09:00 - 17:00
- Calling many candidates from different databases to present them our jobs in The Netherlands
- Writing and publishing ads on all our web pages
- Need to work with other social media channels, such as: Facebook, LinkedIn and other new ideas
- Daily check of all possible job databases for CVs and keep the contact with candidates by phone-calls and email
- After selecting the right candidate, you will need to keep a phone interview and a video-interview. If necessary, different tests can be done to measure the quality of the candidates.
- For the selected ones, you will be responsible for organizing the last details regarding the start of the job and their trip to the Netherlands. In Holland, employees will continue to receive assistance from our 3 Coordinators, who are there for them.
- Good communication skills are required, in Romanian and English, written and spoken - fluently!
- Need to live in Targu Mures, or nearby the city.
- You need to have talent and feel in sales - know how to convince people to work for Eastmen
- Not be afraid to make phone calls (and cold-calling) at least 20-30 per day with candidates from CV databases!
- You have a business perspective and open way of thinking towards new opportunities
- Be entrepreneurial, energetic, organized with your own time, efficient and flexible (in some situations where you have to stay over the program to solve some urgent details)
- Have enough energy to work with people, and enjoying it.
- Being focused on results!
- Registration of candidates takes place partially in our software.
- Pro-activity and ability to cope with stress (sometimes everything should be arranged in a very short period of time, such as 1 day).
You can count on us! Our offer:
- You will work in a young, enthusiastic and international team
- A dynamic working environment in a modern, very pleasant office with many opportunities for growth
- Freedom to organize your own work and tasks day-to-day
- Partial introduction in The Netherlands
- Mobile phone and a Chromebook laptop which can be used for personal use as well
- Attractive fixed salary and a very good bonus scheme! Please note - the bonus is received on a monthly basis and is depending very much on the new candidates who start working in Holland.
Would you like to join our team? We are waiting for you CV!
Share this Job
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?