Starting Date: as soon as possible
Industry: New - Mechanics
Job ID: 3444
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
Is mechanics your passion? Do you speak English and looking for a job abroad in a reliable company which is using high-quality materials and expert mechanics? Then join us in The Netherlands in the search of a car/truck mechanic for a company that knows the importance of maintenance and service for commercial vehicles.
- The locations for this position is in Amsterdam and Utrecht
- In Amsterdam it is expected to have experience as truck mechanics (to be able to work individually and without much of assistance)
- In Utrecht are needed less experienced people, as long as they are willing to improve (when you will be good enough, you will have the opportunity to work in the field)
- The work mainly contains the maintenance, repair and expedition for the delivery tasks
- You will me working in small teams together with the other mechanics
- Carrying out servicing
- Assisting in carrying out tests and inspections
- Detecting and fixes simple malfunctions
- 24 hours services
- You must have experience with cars, trucks or commercial vehicles
- You have to a good teamplayer
- You must have a good attitude and good communication skills
- You should have a technical and service oriented background
- It would be nice to have a C (E) driver’s licence, welding experience or experience with other big vehicles (trailers or others)
- B1/B2 English language level is needed for this job in order to communicate with the other mechanics
- Availability to relocate in The Netherlands
- You must be a citizen of a country within the E.U.
Why would you choose to work with us?
- Our team is offering you SUPPORT and GUIDANCE, beginning with choosing the right job for you, helping you at your arrival in The Netherlands (accommodation, registration papers), and after that, throughout the entire time of our collaboration
- DUTCH EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT, regardless of the type of work that you are looking for (temporary or a career in The Netherlands)
- We are providing ACCOMMODATION (your own room, internet connection, and utilities). If you do not need the accommodation offered by us, or if you choose to move somewhere else in time, you will receive a housing allowance of 20 Euro/worked day, net, for a maximum of 5 days/week
- You can rent the car from us, and we give you a FUEL CARD. If you are using your own car, we are giving you a fuel allowance of 0.19 Euro/km, for each kilometre that exceeds a 10 km distance between accommodation and workplace
- If the job requires you to have a VCA certificate, we can help you by paying your exam
- Weekly wages, transferred into your account every Thursday
We do not charge any commission or start-up fee.
Apply NOW, and one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as possible!
You can contact us here:
Phone: +31 85 107 0585
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?