Chemical Analyst (oil and gas) in The Netherlands
Starting Date: as soon as possible
Industry: Laboratory Profession, Oil / Gas Pofession, Other
Job ID: 1081
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
Would you like to develop yourself and want to work in a new environment, find new challenges? Apply for our Chemical Analyst positions in the Netherlands!
The Analyst performs laboratory testing and analyses work according operating procedures and may include but is not limited to: LNG, Crude Oil, Gas, Chemicals, Minerals, Bulk loadings of dry cargoes. Equipment maintenance and witnessing may be part of the work scope.
- Reporting Line
- Laboratory Manager
- Laboratory Operations
- To carry out laboratory tests and analysis as per client’s requirements
- If required to witness tests and procedures;
- To provide complete and accurate reports/administration, as directed by the Lab Manager or Lab Supervisor;
- To carry out all tests and analysis work in strict accordance with applicable procedures for operations and safety.
- To assist in identifying and correcting any non-conformances with regards to quality, operational or safety matters;
- To ensure that all activities are performed in compliance with company HS&T and Quality manuals, following up audits and by completing actions on time;
- Work closely with the Operations team to ensure an effective Quality and Quantity service is provided to the customer;
- Establishing and maintaining internal and external / domestic and international client relationships if applicable;
- Communicate all significant issues relating to laboratory operations, environmental management and safety
Proactivity and seriousness is needed!
What we offer:
- Possibility of long-term collaboration for those who correspond professionally and are serious.
- Assistance in English, Romanian and Hungarian language for any questions and concerns during your stay in Holland
- Coordinators waiting for you at the airport, registering you at the city hall and taking you to the accommodation
- Nice accommodation with your own room, internet and all necessary utilities in normal, traditional Dutch houses
- Optional on request a good health insurance in the Netherlands, with many benefits
- Full-time Dutch employment contract for an indefinite period of time
- Working conditions in a modern and clean environment
- Being on the Dutch market for over 13 years, we offer real and decent salaries, negotiable, depending on the availability and experience of each candidate
- Weekly wages in Euro, by bank transfer, every Thursday of the week
- KM allowance: everything over 10 km (accommodation - workplace) is paid and calculated with 0.19 euro / km, multiplied by all worked days / week
- If our client ask for the safety VCA certificate - it is arranged and payed by Eastmen for you
- For those who work for a long time, Eastmen is also paying for extra certificates / trainings, on demand for your own profession.
- For those who do not require the accommodation we offer, Eastmen offers, besides the net salary, a net amount of 100 Euro / week - as help for own house. We also offer this amount if people live in our home at first, and later on move out to their personal address.
Apply now and send your CV! We will contact you as soon as possible.
For more information, you can contact one of the following numbers of our Recruiters, or the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact us here:
+31 88 144 4422
Share this Job
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?