CNC Bending Machine operator / programmer in the Netherlands
Starting Date: as soon as possible
Job ID: 85
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
Do you have experience as a CNC bending machine operator/programmer, and you would like to work in a clean and modern environment in The Netherlands, in highly developed cities, such as Amsterdam, Utrecht, Eindhoven, Maastricht or Groningen?
We are looking for English speaking CNC bending machine operators/programmers (various types of machines and programming systems), for companies specialized in producing and assembling metal parts and components.
Description of the job:
- Production of single parts or small/big series, on the basis of drawings
- Used materials: acid resistant materials, aluminium, carbon steel, stainless steel
- Overtime possible depending on client’s demands and the work volume
- Availability for relocation to The Netherlands
- Relevant experience as operator/setter on Bystronic, Safan Darley or Trumpf CNC bending machines
- Ability to work independently
- B category driving license
- Knowledge of English language at intermediate level
- Our team is offering you SUPPORT and GUIDANCE, beginning with choosing the right job for you, helping you at your arrival in The Netherlands (accomodation, registration papers), and after that, throughout the entire time of our collaboration
- DUTCH EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT, regardless of the type of work that you are looking for (temporary or a carrier in The Netherlands)
- We are providing ACCOMMODATION (your own room, internet connection, and utilities). If you do not need the accommodation offered by us, or if you choose to move somewhere else in time, you will receive a housing allowance of 20 Euro/worked day, net, for a maximum of 5 days/week
- You can rent the car from us, and we give you a FUEL CARD. If you are using your own car, we are giving you a fuel allowance of 0.19 Euro/km, for each kilometre that exceeds a 10 km distance between accommodation and workplace
- If the job requires you to have a VCA certificate, we can help you by paying your exam
- Weekly wages, transferred into your account every Thursday
We invite you to send us your CV or contact us by phone for more details.
Apply NOW, and one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as possible!
You can contact us here:
Phone: +31 85 107 0585
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?