CNC Miller Operator/Programmer
Starting Date: as soon as possible
Job ID: 1932
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
Would you like to work in a clean environment, with modern equipment, in big cities from all around the Netherlands, like Amsterdam, Utrecht, Eindhoven, Maastricht or Groningen?
We are hiring CNC Miller Operators/Programmers, for our clients and partners in The Netherlands, renowned companies, manufacturers and assemblers of metallic or wooden parts and mechanical components of various sizes.
- Production of single parts or small/big series, on the basis of technical drawings
- Monitorization of the production process and verifying the quality
- For some of the clients, also the programming of the CNC is needed
- You will work on one of the following CNC machines: Fanuc, Siemens, Okuma, Mazak (Mazatrol), Heidenhain sau Fagor
- Working hours: one shift or two shifts (day or evening)
- Overtime possible depending on the client’s demands and the work volume
What we’re looking for:
- Availability for relocation
- Citizen of a European Union country
- Experience as operator/programmer on one of the following CNC milling machines: Fanuc, Siemens, Okuma, Mazak (Mazatrol), Heidenhain sau Fagor
- English language intermediate level
- Driving licence B category
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM programming
- Working experience with conventional turner and miller
- Our team is offering you SUPPORT and GUIDANCE, beginning with choosing the right job for you, helping you at your arrival in The Netherlands (accomodation, registration papers), and after that, throughout the entire time of our collaboration
- DUTCH EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT, regardless of the type of work that you are looking for (temporary or a carrier in The Netherlands)
- We are providing ACCOMMODATION (your own room, internet connection, and utilities). If you do not need the accommodation offered by us, or if you choose to move somewhere else in time, you will receive a housing allowance of 20 Euro/worked day, net, for a maximum of 5 days/week
- You can rent the car from us, and we give you a FUEL CARD. If you are using your own car, we are giving you a fuel allowance of 0.19 Euro/km, for each kilometre that exceeds a 10 km distance between accommodation and workplace
- If the job requires you to have a VCA certificate, we can help you by paying your exam
- Weekly wages, transferred into your account every Thursday
We invite you to send us your CV or contact us by phone for more details.
Apply NOW, and one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as possible!
You can contact us here:
Phone: +31 85 107 0585
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?