Starting Date: as soon as possible
Job ID: 2779
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
An international industrial and manufacturing Dutch company with over 140 years of experience in machine construction and supplies of mechanical components and modules for the medical, defence and automotive industries, is looking for an experienced CNC operator to join their team.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for controlling the Scharmann milling machine, measuring and adjusting tools, grinding, and more
- You will work independently on the machine, but in close collaboration with other colleagues in the factory
- English (or German) B2 level is required for the job
- Knowledge of and experience a a CNC miller operator
- A motivated and proactive attitude with good communication skills
- It would be nice to have a programming experience or experience or knowledge of CNC turning
- Availability to relocate in The Netherlands
- It is necessary to have a driver’s licence
- You must be a citizen of a country within the E.U.
Why would you choose to work with us?
- Our team is offering you SUPPORT and GUIDANCE, beginning with choosing the right job for you, helping you at your arrival in The Netherlands (accommodation, registration papers), and after that, throughout the entire time of our collaboration
- DUTCH EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT, regardless of the type of work that you are looking for (temporary or a career in The Netherlands)
- We are providing ACCOMMODATION (your own room, internet connection, and utilities). If you do not need the accommodation offered by us, or if you choose to move somewhere else in time, you will receive a housing allowance of 20 Euro/worked day, net, for a maximum of 5 days/week
- You can rent the car from us, and we give you a FUEL CARD. If you are using your own car, we are giving you a fuel allowance of 0.19 Euro/km, for each kilometre that exceeds a 10 km distance between accommodation and workplace
- If the job requires you to have a VCA certificate, we can help you by paying your exam
- Weekly wages, transferred into your account every Thursday
We do not charge any commission or start-up fee.
Apply NOW, and one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as possible!
You can contact us here:
Phone: +31 85 107 0585
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?