Concrete Mixer / Container Truck Driver
Starting Date: as soon as possible
Job ID: 2938
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
A Dutch company that has been a logistics provider since 1964, active in various types of transport and storage, is looking for concrete mixers/container truck drivers.
- As a concrete mixer driver, you will transport concrete to various sites in the country
- Upon arrival, you will be informed at which construction locations you can unload concrete
- After unloading, you clean the mixer, so there are no hard concrete leftovers formed and that you can safely get back on the road
- It may happen that rides outside the port are assumed (you will receive the journey orders from the transport planning)
- You communicate and report concerning the execution of the assignments (by on-board computer or by telephone)
- B2 English language level
- Availability to relocate in The Netherlands
- It is necessary to have a driver’s licence (CE + code 95) and VCA
- GPI training - online course (takes 2 hours in 17 different languages)
- You must be neat and precise at work, flexible and communicative
- You must be a citizen of a country within the E.U.
Why would you choose to work with us?
- Our team is offering you SUPPORT and GUIDANCE, beginning with choosing the right job for you, helping you at your arrival in The Netherlands (accommodation, registration papers), and after that, throughout the entire time of our collaboration
- DUTCH EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT, regardless of the type of work that you are looking for (temporary or a career in The Netherlands)
- We are providing ACCOMMODATION (your own room, internet connection, and utilities). If you do not need the accommodation offered by us, or if you choose to move somewhere else in time, you will receive a housing allowance of 20 Euro/worked day, net, for a maximum of 5 days/week
- You can rent the car from us, and we give you a FUEL CARD. If you are using your own car, we are giving you a fuel allowance of 0.19 Euro/km, for each kilometre that exceeds a 10 km distance between accommodation and workplace
- If the job requires you to have a VCA certificate, we can help you by paying your exam
- Weekly wages, transferred into your account every Thursday
We do not charge any commission or start-up fee.
Apply NOW, and one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as possible!
You can contact us here:
Phone: +31 85 208 4044
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?