Starting Date: as soon as possible
Industry: Building Profession
Job ID: 1611
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
We are constantly looking for experienced construction workers, ready for relocation to The Netherlands immediately.
If you would like to work for Dutch companies, in highly developed cities like Amsterdam, Utrecht, Eindhoven, Maastricht or Groningen, we are inviting you to learn more about our vacancies and partner companies.
- Roofer - Experience with EPDM, Bitumen, PVC. You will work in a team of two with one experienced roofer who can teach you to work according the dutch standards.
- Tiler - Work in private houses, garages, warehouses or offices. You will work in a team of two with one experienced tiler who can teach you to work according the dutch standards.
- Construction worker - Drilling and placing mounting brackets on new skyscraper which is being build. The building is 130 meters high. You will place these brackets on the outside of the building, off course from safe scaffolding.
- Junior /Senior production worker for vinyl ship decks - Gluing anti-slip vinyl teak material. As a Junior, you will weld 2 vinyl (wood-looking) strips together. As Senior you will assemble the boat decking from a drawing and you will have to cut, weld and assemble these floors.
- Construction painter / Grit blaster - Paint navy ships with a brush. Also other work like grinding and blasting, if needed.
- Painter / Pre conditioner - Painting with a air gun and pre conditioning the steel/stainless steel parts off the truck tanks.
- Plater / Assembler - Participate in the construction of mega yacht. Assembly of large superstructure sections for aluminium yachts. MIG/MAG tack welding.
- Experience in similar jobs;
- Intermediate level in English language;
- Driving license B category;
- Our team is offering you support and counseling, beginning with choosing the right job for you, helping you at your arrival in The Netherlands (accomodation, registration papers), and after that, throughout the entire time of our collaboration;
- Dutch employment contract, regardless of the type of work that you are looking for (temporary or a carrier in The Netherlands);
- We are providing accomodation (your own room, internet connection, and utilities). If you do not require our accommodation, or if you are choosing to move somewhere else in time, you will receive a housing allowance of 20 Euro/worked day, net, for a maximum of 5 days/week;
- We are giving you a fuel allowance of 0.19 Euro/km, for each kilometre that exceeds a 10 km distance between accommodation and workplace;
- If you are not using your own car, we can rent you one;
- If the job requires you to have a VCA certificate, we can help you by paying your exam;
- Weekly wages, transferred into your account every Thursday;
!!!We do not charge any commission or start-up fee.
We invite you to send us your CV or contact us by phone for more details.
Apply NOW, and one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as possible!
You can contact us here:
Phone: +31 88 144 4422
Share this Job
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?