Starting Date: as soon as possible
Job ID: 2961
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
Do you have experience as a cook, speak English and want to work in the Netherlands? Then you are in the right place! A Dutch company that merges entertainment with a good restaurant is looking for Cooks.
- Preparing the dishes correctly and on time
- Preparing orders by performing a la minute cooking activities, portioning and garnishing
- Assessing the quality of products/ingredients to be used
- Receiving, checking and storing ordered food and other items
- Following set instructions regarding recipes and presentations
- Using the kitchen appliances efficiently and safely
- Keeping the kitchen tidy where hygiene (HACCP) is paramount
- Helping with cleaning and organising the kitchen and equipment and signalling details/defects
- Replenishing items during your shift
- You can work in a team or individually
- You must have experience working in a professional kitchen
- It would be nice to have a previous working experience in the Netherlands
- B2 English language level
- Availability to relocate in The Netherlands
- It is necessary to have a driver’s licence
- You must be a citizen of a country within the E.U.
Why would you choose to work with us?
- Our team is offering you SUPPORT and GUIDANCE, beginning with choosing the right job for you, helping you at your arrival in The Netherlands (accommodation, registration papers), and after that, throughout the entire time of our collaboration
- DUTCH EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT, regardless of the type of work that you are looking for (temporary or a career in The Netherlands)
- We are providing ACCOMMODATION (your own room, internet connection, and utilities). If you do not need the accommodation offered by us, or if you choose to move somewhere else in time, you will receive a housing allowance of 20 Euro/worked day, net, for a maximum of 5 days/week
- You can rent the car from us, and we give you a FUEL CARD. If you are using your own car, we are giving you a fuel allowance of 0.19 Euro/km, for each kilometre that exceeds a 10 km distance between accommodation and workplace
- If the job requires you to have a VCA certificate, we can help you by paying your exam
- Weekly wages, transferred into your account every Thursday
We do not charge any commission or start-up fee.
Apply NOW, and one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as possible!
You can contact us here:
Phone: +31 85 208 4044
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?