DevOps Cloud Engineer
Starting Date: as soon as possible
Industry: IT Proffession
Job ID: 1445
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
You will focus on automation, scripting, flexibility, to make sure the teams are able to control their own environments and pipelines from Development into Production.
What will you be doing
- With the Scrum teams you will be building, expanding and maintaining our Azure environment which runs our applications; Front-ends, Analytics, proxies, Databases, Docker Clusters, CRM, development tooling, etc.
- You deploy, optimize and maintain our Azure environment. You promote our strategy to be a flexible and cost effective funding machine for the banks organization.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or comparable proven experience
- Broad experience with Microsoft Azure
- Good understanding of Cloud concepts
- Good understanding of Containers & Micro services
- Familiarity with Security, Identity management, monitoring and business continuity
- Experience with Scrum and/or Agile
- Experience in design, implementation and management of data platform (data storage, data integration)
- Knowledge of Continues Integration and Continues Delivery
- Knowledge of Application Servers, Tomcat, WildeFly, JBoss EAP
- Good understanding of security, encryption, etc.
- Experience in large organisations, preferable financial organisations.
- Possibility of long-term collaboration for those who correspond professionally and are serious.
- Assistance in English, Romanian and Hungarian language for any questions and concerns during your stay in Holland
- Coordinators waiting for you at the airport, registering you at the city hall and taking you to the accommodation
- Nice accommodation with your own room, internet and all necessary utilities in normal, traditional Dutch houses
- Optional on request a good health insurance in the Netherlands, with many benefits
- Full-time Dutch employment contract for an indefinite period of time
- Working conditions in a modern and clean environment
- Being on the Dutch market for over 13 years, we offer real and decent salaries, negotiable, depending on the availability and experience of each candidate
- Weekly wages in Euro, by bank transfer, every Thursday of the week
- KM allowance: everything over 10 km (accommodation - workplace) is paid and calculated with 0.19 euro / km, multiplied by all worked days / week
- If our client ask for the safety VCA certificate - it is arranged and paid by Eastmen for you
- For those who work for a long time, Eastmen is also paying for extra certificates / trainings, on demand for your own profession.
- For those who do not require the accommodation we offer, Eastmen offers, besides the net salary, a net amount of 100 Euro / week - as help for own house. We also offer this amount if people live in our home at first, and later on move out to their personal address.
Apply now and send your CV! We will contact you as soon as possible.
For more information, you can contact us by phone or on the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact us here:
+31 88 144 4422
Share this Job
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?