Starting Date: as soon as possible
Industry: IT Proffession
Job ID: 1340
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
Apply for our DevOps Engineer position to work with the best Netherlands IT Companies.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be part of the development team with a very strong link to the Customer Success Team. You will be responsible for monitoring and maintenance of the SaaS infrastructure. Within this job you will facilitate the process of delivering to the Customer Success Team.
You have an Agile and DevOps mindset from where you solve complex problems. Also you do not have any problems with stand-by shifts to do support.
- Will take care of quality of the software
- Analyse performance of different environments within the software with proposals for improvement
- Act on system warnings and after a problem scan solve the problems with the team
- Solve second- and third line support problems
- Analyse client specific infrastructure
- Give advice on security problems and take measures to keep infrastructure up to date
- Minimum of Business school work- and thinking level with a degree in Computer Science
- 2 to 3 years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of principles in the continuous delivery/continuous integration methods
- Strong eye for security
- Skilled in managing Windows platforms (usage of Powershell)
- Experience with Microsoft IIS and Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of Microsoft .Net Framework and c# / Angular / Knockout / Grunt
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps server / Octopus Deploy / Regdate Change Automation or similar tools
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, ElasticStack, NoSQL (Redis), NServicebus, New Relic or similar are good to have.
You will work in a small team of approximately 14 people where teamwork is the way to go. The company offers a chance to grow with and within the company.
- Possibility of long-term collaboration for those who correspond professionally and are serious.
- Assistance in English, Romanian and Hungarian language for any questions and concerns during your stay in Holland
- Coordinators waiting for you at the airport, registering you at the city hall and taking you to the accommodation
- Nice accommodation with your own room, internet and all necessary utilities in normal, traditional Dutch houses
- Optional on request a good health insurance in the Netherlands, with many benefits
- Full-time Dutch employment contract for an indefinite period of time
- Working conditions in a modern and clean environment
- Being on the Dutch market for over 13 years, we offer real and decent salaries, negotiable, depending on the availability and experience of each candidate
- Weekly wages in Euro, by bank transfer, every Thursday of the week
- KM allowance: everything over 10 km (accommodation - workplace) is paid and calculated with 0.19 euro / km, multiplied by all worked days / week
- If our client ask for the safety VCA certificate - it is arranged and paid by Eastmen for you
- For those who work for a long time, Eastmen is also paying for extra certificates / trainings, on demand for your own profession.
- For those who do not require the accommodation we offer, Eastmen offers, besides the net salary, a net amount of 100 Euro / week - as help for own house. We also offer this amount if people live in our home at first, and later on move out to their personal address.
Apply now and send your CV! We will contact you as soon as possible.
For more information, you can contact one of the following numbers of our Recruiters, or the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact us here:
+31 88 144 4422
Share this Job
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?