FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Starting Date: as soon as possible
Industry: IT Proffession
Job ID: 1339
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Would you like to develop yourself and want to work in a new environment, find new challenges?
Apply for our FULL STACK DEVELOPER position to work with the best Netherlands IT Companies.
With an Agile and DevOps mindset you will be creating
- Intuitive interfaces with user/client as output
- Integration with 3rd party API's to ensure value for users
You will be working in a strong team which will present new features to the Customer Success Team. Also you will facilitate the development process and monitor the qualities of the software by integrating new tools or tests. Of course you are an active team member who is not afraid to take responsibility when needed.
- Business school level of working and thinking with a degree in Computer Science
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar role
- Experience in .Net Framework, C#, SQL
- Experience with the Microsoft Stack
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, ElasticStack, NoSQL (Redis)
- Excellent command of Visual Studio and DevOps server
- Willing to learn basic Dutch
- Experience with NServicebus
- Affinity with frameworks such as Angular, Knockout, Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, NPM
- Knowledge of SOAP, REST
- Knowledge of continuous delivery/continuous integration principles
- Ambition to grow to the level of Scrummaster
You will work in a small team of approximately 14 people where teamwork is the way to go. The company offers a chance to grow with and within the company.
- Possibility of long-term collaboration for those who correspond professionally and are serious.
- Assistance in English, Romanian and Hungarian language for any questions and concerns during your stay in Holland
- Coordinators waiting for you at the airport, registering you at the city hall and taking you to the accommodation
- Nice accommodation with your own room, internet and all necessary utilities in normal, traditional Dutch houses
- Optional on request a good health insurance in the Netherlands, with many benefits
- Full-time Dutch employment contract for an indefinite period of time
- Working conditions in a modern and clean environment
- Being on the Dutch market for over 13 years, we offer real and decent salaries, negotiable, depending on the availability and experience of each candidate
- Weekly wages in Euro, by bank transfer, every Thursday of the week
- KM allowance: everything over 10 km (accommodation - workplace) is paid and calculated with 0.19 euro / km, multiplied by all worked days / week
- If our client ask for the safety VCA certificate - it is arranged and paid by Eastmen for you
- For those who work for a long time, Eastmen is also paying for extra certificates / trainings, on demand for your own profession.
- For those who do not require the accommodation we offer, Eastmen offers, besides the net salary, a net amount of 100 Euro / week - as help for own house. We also offer this amount if people live in our home at first, and later on move out to their personal address.
Apply now and send your CV! We will contact you as soon as possible.
For more information, you can contact one of the following numbers of our Recruiters, or the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact us here:
+31 88 144 4422
Share this Job
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?