Grinder/polisher quality controller
Starting Date: as soon as possible
Industry: Metal Industry Professions
Job ID: 2223
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
A Dutch company, manufacturer of metal/aluminium/stainless steel products, which is delivering its products to several important clients all over the world, is looking for a grinder/polisher quality controller to join their team.
If you are looking for a job in The Netherlands, and you have experience at polishing materials, we invite you to apply and learn more about our offer.
- At least 3 years of experience in the field
- You will be grinding/polishing and checking the quality of the products
- You will be starting together with a colleague, and then you will be working independently
- The job is located in Eindhoven
- Good knowledge of English
- Must have experience in working with metals
- Experience as a turner/miller would be perfect
- It would be nice to have experience in grinding/polishing small items
- Driving licence B category
- Citizen of a country within E.U.
Why would you choose to work with us?
- Our team is offering you SUPPORT and GUIDANCE, beginning with choosing the right job for you, helping you at your arrival in The Netherlands (accommodation, registration papers), and after that, throughout the entire time of our collaboration
- DUTCH EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT, regardless of the type of work that you are looking for (temporary or a career in The Netherlands)
- We are providing ACCOMMODATION (your own room, internet connection, and utilities). If you do not need the accommodation offered by us, or if you choose to move somewhere else in time, you will receive a housing allowance of 20 Euro/worked day, net, for a maximum of 5 days/week
- You can rent the car from us, and we give you a FUEL CARD. If you are using your own car, we are giving you a fuel allowance of 0.19 Euro/km, for each kilometre that exceeds a 10 km distance between accommodation and workplace
- If the job requires you to have a VCA certificate, we can help you by paying your exam
- Weekly wages, transferred into your account every Thursday
We do not charge any commission or start-up fee.
Apply NOW, and one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as possible!
You can contact us here:
Phone: +31 85 107 0585
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?