Industrial painter/ grit blaster
Starting Date: as soon as possible
Industry: 9. Painter specialists
Job ID: 1964
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
We are constantly looking for painters and grit blasters, available for immediate relocation to The Netherlands, in developed cities, such as Amsterdam, Utrecht, Eindhoven, Maastricht or Groningen.
The companies that we are collaborating with, are specialized in the construction of tank containers, navy ships, submarines, or in the production of metallic parts and components.
If you have experience in the preparation of surfaces, blasting or painting using one or more methods, we are inviting you to apply and learn more about our vacancies and our partner companies.
- Availability for relocation to The Netherlands
- Citizen of a European Union country
- Experience in preparation of surfaces for painting through different methods (sand blasting, grit blasting, priming)
- Experience in coating and painting (brush painting, spray gun coating, airless painting, electrostatic powder coating, immersion, galvanizing)
- B category driving licence
- Intermediate level in English language
- Our team is offering you SUPPORT and GUIDANCE, beginning with choosing the right job for you, helping you at your arrival in The Netherlands (accomodation, registration papers), and after that, throughout the entire time of our collaboration
- DUTCH EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT, regardless of the type of work that you are looking for (temporary or a carrier in The Netherlands)
- We are providing ACCOMMODATION (your own room, internet connection, and utilities). If you do not need the accommodation offered by us, or if you choose to move somewhere else in time, you will receive a housing allowance of 20 Euro/worked day, net, for a maximum of 5 days/week
- You can rent the car from us, and we give you a FUEL CARD. If you are using your own car, we are giving you a fuel allowance of 0.19 Euro/km, for each kilometre that exceeds a 10 km distance between accommodation and workplace
- If the job requires you to have a VCA certificate, we can help you by paying your exam
- Weekly wages, transferred into your account every Thursday
Send us your CV or contact us by phone for more details.
Apply NOW, and one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as possible!
You can contact us here:
Phone: +31 85 107 0585
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?