Starting Date: as soon as possible
Industry: IT Proffession
Job ID: 1422
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
iOS DeveloperWould you like to develop yourself and want to work in a new environment, find new challenges?
For our partners in the Netherlands we are looking for iOS Developer, a new colleague to join our team for a project working on one of our managed service projects based the Netherlands.
As an iOS developer you are working on our apps for iPad and iPhone. You collaborate with your feature team and the iOS developers in the other feature teams. In your role you will also communicate with editors, marketeers, designers, iOS developers from other Areas. You set expectations and keep your promises. You are not scared of complex problems but you trust your experience to solve each problem.
Must haves/ hard requirements:
- IT HBO/WO education
- At least 5 years experience in native iOS development
- Has experience with different in-app architectures and is able to make decisions based on clear pro’s and cons
- Test Driven Development
- Agile Scrum and Scaled Scrum (LeSS or SaFE)
- Knowledge of Xcode, and Objective-C and Swift and SwiftUI
- React Native and Android/Kotlin are nice to have
- Great communication skills: explain complex iOS challenges to non technical business people and manage expectations
- A real team player with a getting things done mentality
- Capable to analyse complex problems and looks ahead to mitigate risks
- Possibility of long-term collaboration for those who correspond professionally and are serious.
- Assistance in English, Romanian and Hungarian language for any questions and concerns during your stay in Holland
- Coordinators waiting for you at the airport, registering you at the city hall and taking you to the accommodation
- Nice accommodation with your own room, internet and all necessary utilities in normal, traditional Dutch houses
- Optional on request a good health insurance in the Netherlands, with many benefits
- Full-time Dutch employment contract for an indefinite period of time
- Working conditions in a modern and clean environment
- Being on the Dutch market for over 13 years, we offer real and decent salaries, negotiable, depending on the availability and experience of each candidate
- Weekly wages in Euro, by bank transfer, every Thursday of the week
- KM allowance: everything over 10 km (accommodation - workplace) is paid and calculated with 0.19 euro / km, multiplied by all worked days / week
- If our client ask for the safety VCA certificate - it is arranged and paid by Eastmen for you
- For those who work for a long time, Eastmen is also paying for extra certificates / trainings, on demand for your own profession.
- For those who do not require the accommodation we offer, Eastmen offers, besides the net salary, a net amount of 100 Euro / week - as help for own house. We also offer this amount if people live in our home at first, and later on move out to their personal address.
Apply now and send your CV! We will contact you as soon as possible.
For more information, you can contact one of the following numbers of our Recruiters, or the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact us here:
Share this Job
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?