Warehouse workers in The Netherlands
Starting Date: as soon as possible
Industry: Metal Industry Professions, Other, 5. Logistics specialists
Job ID: 1877
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
Would you like to work in a developed country, in big cities like Amsterdam, Utrecht, Eindhoven, Maastricht or Groningen?
Companies from all over the Netherlands, which deal with the production, storage and/or distribution of goods of various categories (food industry, metallurgical industry, chemical industry), are in need of warehouse workers on the following positions:
- Order picker - Collecting goods and preparing orders for transport;
- Forklift operator - Operation of the overhead crane, forklift or electric pump truck for moving and placing the goods in the warehouse;
- Truck loader and driver - Loading trucks with goods, and in some cases, driving the truck in the warehouse area;
- Availability for relocation to The Netherlands;
- Category B driving license;
- For some positions is necessary to have a C category driving license or forklift driver authorization;
- Knowledge of English at a conversational level;
- Our team is offering you support and counseling, beginning with choosing the right job for you, helping you at your arrival in The Netherlands (accomodation, registration papers), and after that, throughout the entire time of our collaboration;
- Dutch employment contract, regardless of the type of work you are looking for (temporary or a carrier in The Netherlands);
- We are providing accomodation (your own room, internet connection, and utilities). If you do not require our accommodation, or if you are choosing to move somewhere else in time, you will receive a housing allowance of 20 Euro/worked day, net, for a maximum of 5 days/week;
- We are giving you a fuel allowance of 0.19 Euro/km, for each kilometre that exceeds a 10 km distance between accommodation and workplace;
- If you are not using your own car, we can rent you one;
- If the job requires you to have a VCA certificate, we can help you by paying your exam;
- Weekly wages, transferred into your account every Thursday;
!!!We do not charge any commission or start-up fee.
We invite you to send us your CV or contact us by phone for more details about our vacancies.
Apply NOW, and one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as
You can contact us here:
Phone: +31 88 144 4422
Share this Job
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?