Starting Date: as soon as possible
Job ID: 2626
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
A Dutch company that is proud of its engineers and technicians who have consistently developed and refined conveyor belts that provide top-class performance combined with the longest possible operational lifetime, even under the most extreme operating conditions imaginable, is looking for a machine operator.
- The main tasks will be to load, unload and check the machine when needed
- You will be working in small teams of 2-6 persons and in three shifts
- You must be a motivated person
- You must have knowledge in the technical field
- You must have good communication skills
- You must know how to use and control a big machine
- It would be nice to have a forklift licence
- It would be nice to have experience in a similar work environment
- Knowledge of English language, B2 level at least (because communication is KEY in this company)
- Availability to relocate in The Netherlands
- You must have a driver’s licence
Why would you choose to work with us?
- Our team is offering you SUPPORT and GUIDANCE, beginning with choosing the right job for you, helping you at your arrival in The Netherlands (accommodation, registration papers), and after that, throughout the entire time of our collaboration
- DUTCH EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT, regardless of the type of work that you are looking for (temporary or a career in The Netherlands)
- We are providing ACCOMMODATION (your own room, internet connection, and utilities). If you do not need the accommodation offered by us, or if you choose to move somewhere else in time, you will receive a housing allowance of 20 Euro/worked day, net, for a maximum of 5 days/week
- You can rent the car from us, and we give you a FUEL CARD. If you are using your own car, we are giving you a fuel allowance of 0.19 Euro/km, for each kilometre that exceeds a 10 km distance between accommodation and workplace
- If the job requires you to have a VCA certificate, we can help you by paying your exam
- Weekly wages, transferred into your account every Thursday
We do not charge any commission or start-up fee.
Apply NOW, and one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as possible!
You can contact us here:
Phone: +31 85 107 0585
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?