Maintenance technician/Technical service
Starting Date: as soon as possible
Industry: 1. Technical specialists
Job ID: 2401
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
Do you want to show off your technical skills in a foreign country and make a career out of it? Then feel free to join us! A Dutch company that has developed into a professional and leading manufacturer of poultry and poultry meat products, that is currently exporting its products to a range of dynamic customers, is looking for a maintenance technician/technical service.
- You will be starting the day by checking rounds on the basis of a checklist
- You will need to lubricate the machines so that everything runs smoothly
- All-round means all-round so that includes hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic work
- You will be doing maintenance work and repairs on the production machines
- You will be making sure that all workplaces, such as workshops, engine rooms and warehouses are neat and well arranged before your shift is over
- You will be working in teams or solo
- 2-3 years of minimal experience
- English level at least B1
Why would you choose to work with us?
- Our team is offering you SUPPORT and GUIDANCE, beginning with choosing the right job for you, helping you at your arrival in The Netherlands (accommodation, registration papers), and after that, throughout the entire time of our collaboration
- DUTCH EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT, regardless of the type of work that you are looking for (temporary or a career in The Netherlands)
- We are providing ACCOMMODATION (your own room, internet connection, and utilities). If you do not need the accommodation offered by us, or if you choose to move somewhere else in time, you will receive a housing allowance of 20 Euro/worked day, net, for a maximum of 5 days/week
- You can rent the car from us, and we give you a FUEL CARD. If you are using your own car, we are giving you a fuel allowance of 0.19 Euro/km, for each kilometre that exceeds a 10 km distance between accommodation and workplace
- If the job requires you to have a VCA certificate, we can help you by paying your exam
- Weekly wages, transferred into your account every Thursday
We do not charge any commission or start-up fee.
Apply NOW, and one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as possible!
You can contact us here:
Phone: +31 85 107 0585
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?