Mechanic aeroground equipment
Starting Date: as soon as possible
Industry: New - Mechanics
Job ID: 3244
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
A major supplier of motorised Ground Support Equipment for the airport industry, which is providing service and maintenance to, among other things, freight and baggage tractors, loaders, conveyor belts and pushback (airplane) tractors used at the airport is looking for mechanics for aeroground equipment.
- This position concerns work on electric and diesel-powered baggage tractors and conveyor belts
- Your main tasks on a daily basis will include the maintenance and repair of baggage tractors and conveyors
- You will be working in a team of 4 other mechanics under the supervision of a team leader
- You must have minimum 3 years of relevant experience (as a car/truck or agricultural mechanic)
- It would be nice to have electrical knowledge
- Minimum B2 English level or better
- Availability to relocate in The Netherlands
- It is necessary to have a driver’s licence
- You must be a citizen of a country within the E.U.
Why would you choose to work with us?
- Our team is offering you SUPPORT and GUIDANCE, beginning with choosing the right job for you, helping you at your arrival in The Netherlands (accommodation, registration papers), and after that, throughout the entire time of our collaboration
- DUTCH EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT, regardless of the type of work that you are looking for (temporary or a career in The Netherlands)
- We are providing ACCOMMODATION (your own room, internet connection, and utilities). If you do not need the accommodation offered by us, or if you choose to move somewhere else in time, you will receive a housing allowance of 20 Euro/worked day, net, for a maximum of 5 days/week
- You can rent the car from us, and we give you a FUEL CARD. If you are using your own car, we are giving you a fuel allowance of 0.19 Euro/km, for each kilometre that exceeds a 10 km distance between accommodation and workplace
- If the job requires you to have a VCA certificate, we can help you by paying your exam
- Weekly wages, transferred into your account every Thursday
We do not charge any commission or start-up fee.
Apply NOW, and one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as possible!
You can contact us here:
Phone: +31 85 107 0585
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?