NDT Operator RT-UT - TOFD - Phased Array
Starting Date: as soon as possible
Industry: New - Other
Job ID: 3167
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
A Dutch company that offers objective and advisory services in the field of inspection, certification, conformity assessment and training is looking for NTD operators- RT-UT-TOFD-phased array level.
With 1,800 employees in The Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg, this company works daily for a safer and more efficient society. Its sector specialists understand the customers’ needs and offer advice and support thanks to the company’s rich history of knowledge and expertise.
- The company is looking for experienced NDT specialists who are looking for an opportunity to build or develop further their career
- You will work on projects mainly in the Rotterdam area
- You must have valid certificates (ISO 9712)
- It would be nice to have ADR-TMS certificates
- B2 English language level or better
- Availability to relocate in The Netherlands
- It is necessary to have a driver’s licence
- You must be a citizen of a country within the E.U.
Why would you choose to work with us?
- Our team is offering you SUPPORT and GUIDANCE, beginning with choosing the right job for you, helping you at your arrival in The Netherlands (accommodation, registration papers), and after that, throughout the entire time of our collaboration
- DUTCH EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT, regardless of the type of work that you are looking for (temporary or a career in The Netherlands)
- We are providing ACCOMMODATION (your own room, internet connection, and utilities). If you do not need the accommodation offered by us, or if you choose to move somewhere else in time, you will receive a housing allowance of 20 Euro/worked day, net, for a maximum of 5 days/week
- You can rent the car from us, and we give you a FUEL CARD. If you are using your own car, we are giving you a fuel allowance of 0.19 Euro/km, for each kilometre that exceeds a 10 km distance between accommodation and workplace
- If the job requires you to have a VCA certificate, we can help you by paying your exam
- Weekly wages, transferred into your account every Thursday
We do not charge any commission or start-up fee.
Apply NOW, and one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as possible!
You can contact us here:
Phone: +31 85 107 0585
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?