Starting Date: as soon as possible
Industry: Oil / Gas Pofession
Job ID: 2108
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
Would you like to work in developed cities, such as Amsterdam, Utrecht, Eindhoven, Maastricht or Groningen, or in the biggest industrial areas in The Netherlands?
A successful Dutch company that operates in the petrochemical industry, and offers its services of inspection, testing, and technical expertise all over the world, is searching for Oil surveyors to join their team.
If you are looking for a job in an interesting field, and where quality is a very important aspect, we have just the right opportunity for you!
- Performing inspection work of cargo (LNG, Crude Oil, Gas, Chemicals, Minerals, Bulk loadings of dry cargoes) on vessels, railroad cars or shore tanks, on terminals and/or offshore
- Taking samples for laboratory analysis and/or witnessing
- Providing complete and accurate reports, and communicate all significant issues
- Carry out all operations in strict accordance with applicable procedures for operations and safety
- Experience within the TIC industry
- VCA and/or SCC (Safety Health Environment – Safety Checklist Contractors)
- IFIA certified (TIC certificate)
- Ability to work well with others & independently, without supervision
- Able to work with SCBA (self contained breathing apparatus)
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Proficiency in English
- Proficiency in other languages besides English (Dutch, Spanish, Russian, Italian etc.) is valuable
- Must be able to read, understand and follow work instructions in a safe, accurate and timely manner
- Proficient in using several types of computer and planning software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Working in Shift-systems, meaning that extended and/or irregular hours will be required
- Driving licence B category
- Our team is offering you SUPPORT and GUIDANCE, beginning with choosing the right job for you, helping you at your arrival in The Netherlands (accomodation, registration papers), and after that, throughout the entire time of our collaboration
- DUTCH EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT, regardless of the type of work that you are looking for (temporary or a carrier in The Netherlands)
- We are providing ACCOMMODATION (your own room, internet connection, and utilities). If you do not need the accommodation offered by us, or if you choose to move somewhere else in time, you will receive a housing allowance of 20 Euro/worked day, net, for a maximum of 5 days/week
- You can rent the car from us, and we give you a FUEL CARD. If you are using your own car, we are giving you a fuel allowance of 0.19 Euro/km, for each kilometre that exceeds a 10 km distance between accommodation and workplace
- If the job requires you to have a VCA certificate, we can help you by paying your exam
- Weekly wages, transferred into your account every Thursday
Apply NOW, and one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as possible!
You can contact us here:
+31 88 144 4422
Share this Job
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?