Operator (4 shifts)
Starting Date: as soon as possible
Industry: New - Mechanics, New - Logistics
Job ID: 2442
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
Operator (4 shifts)
Do you want to be a part of a young, modern and sustainable company that processes slaughter by-products into high-quality, protein-rich raw materials and fats for the animal feed industry (feed, petfood, aquafeed), fertilisers and biofuels? Then join a company founded in 2009, represented by a unique collaboration of 5 independent Dutch poultry slaughterhouses as an Operator.
- The work is carried out in a 4 shift system (Monday morning 6.00 am to 6.00 am on Sunday morning) according to the biological rhythm, which is equal to the 5 shift system
- You will be ensuring an efficient use of energy, raw materials and auxiliary materials - co-execution on the 1st-line maintenance (preventive, corrective)
- You will be keeping track of production data
- You will be observing the maintenance schedule, registering malfunctions, etc.
- You will be registering data regarding quality
- You will maintain an effective use of the production equipment
- You will be tracing, solving and preventing malfunctions in process installations
- You will be acting in accordance with the (company) regulations concerning (food) safety, HACCP, hygiene and environment at the workplace
- You will be working in a team or solo
- Medium English language level
- You must have operator skills
- It would be nice to have a proactive attitude and to be working in a team
- It would also be nice to have a Dutch working experience
- It is necessary to have a driver’s licence
Why would you choose to work with us?
- Our team is offering you SUPPORT and GUIDANCE, beginning with choosing the right job for you, helping you at your arrival in The Netherlands (accommodation, registration papers), and after that, throughout the entire time of our collaboration
- DUTCH EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT, regardless of the type of work that you are looking for (temporary or a carrier in The Netherlands)
- We are providing ACCOMMODATION (your own room, internet connection, and utilities). If you do not need the accommodation offered by us, or if you choose to move somewhere else in time, you will receive a housing allowance of 20 Euro/worked day, net, for a maximum of 5 days/week
- You can rent the car from us, and we give you a FUEL CARD. If you are using your own car, we are giving you a fuel allowance of 0.19 Euro/km, for each kilometre that exceeds a 10 km distance between accommodation and workplace
- If the job requires you to have a VCA certificate, we can help you by paying your exam
- Weekly wages, transferred into your account every Thursday
We do not charge any commission or start-up fee.
Apply NOW, and one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as possible!
You can contact us here:
Phone: +31 85 107 0585
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?