Production worker (recycling process and rubber tile production)
Starting Date: as soon as possible
Industry: Production Profession
Job ID: 2077
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
Would you like to work in developed cities, such as Amsterdam, Utrecht, Eindhoven, Maastricht or Groningen?
Our Dutch client, who is a manufacturer of durable rubber tiles for playgrounds, roof coverings, horse stables, fitness floors, shooting ranges and other purposes, is looking for production workers.
Their rubber tiles are known for their sustainable design, and are made with respect for people and for the environment, from granules from crushed car tires (collected and recycled by the same company).
- As a production worker at this company you can work in the production process of these tiles, or at selecting the tires for the recycling process
- Working according to the company's safety regulations
- It can be hard work, so a good physical condition is a must
- Serious and responsible person
- Availability for relocation to The Netherlands
- B category driving licence
- Intermediate level in English language
- Our team is offering you SUPPORT and GUIDANCE, beginning with choosing the right job for you, helping you at your arrival in The Netherlands (accomodation, registration papers), and after that, throughout the entire time of our collaboration
- DUTCH EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT, regardless of the type of work that you are looking for (temporary or a career in The Netherlands)
- We are providing ACCOMMODATION (your own room, internet connection, and utilities). If you do not need the accommodation offered by us, or if you choose to move somewhere else in time, you will receive a housing allowance of 20 Euro/worked day, net, for a maximum of 5 days/week
- You can rent the car from us, and we give you a FUEL CARD. If you are using your own car, we are giving you a fuel allowance of 0.19 Euro/km, for each kilometre that exceeds a 10 km distance between accommodation and workplace
- If the job requires you to have a VCA certificate, we can help you by paying your exam
- Weekly wages, transferred into your account every Thursday
Apply NOW, and one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as possible!
You can contact us here:
Phone: +31 85 107 0585
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?