Refrigeration Specialist (Electromechanical specialist)
Starting Date: as soon as possible
Industry: 1. Technical specialists
Job ID: 1859
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
Would you be interested in developing yourself professionally by working for a renowned company in the Netherlands?We are hiring a Refrigeration Specialist, for our client in Zoetermeer, Netherlands. The company is active in 70 countries, with over 150,000 employees worldwide, and provides customers with energy and technical solutions.
- Carrying out maintenance work as agreed with the customer
- Detecting, analyzing and solving malfunctions in both mechanical and electrical fields
- Preparing and maintenance reports and work reports
- Identifying any problems in a timely manner and providing advice to the customer in consultation with the work planner
- Running breakdown services
- Work is carried out solo or in teams
- Overtime possible
- F-Gas certificate
- VCA (or willing to get one in NL)
- ATEX directives
- Knowledge and experience with Siemens PLC
- Competence and safety in the field of synthetic and natural refrigerants (Ammonia/NH3 and CO2, Hydraulics)
- Some other relevant experience with this type of job
- Experience with troubleshooting in electrical installations
- Driving licence B category
- English language B1/B2 level
- Our team is offering you SUPPORT and GUIDANCE, beginning with choosing the right job for you, helping you at your arrival in The Netherlands (accomodation, registration papers), and after that, throughout the entire time of our collaboration
- DUTCH EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT, regardless of the type of work that you are looking for (temporary or a carrier in The Netherlands)
- We are providing ACCOMMODATION (your own room, internet connection, and utilities). If you do not need the accommodation offered by us, or if you choose to move somewhere else in time, you will receive a housing allowance of 20 Euro/worked day, net, for a maximum of 5 days/week
- You can rent the car from us, and we give you a FUEL CARD. If you are using your own car, we are giving you a fuel allowance of 0.19 Euro/km, for each kilometre that exceeds a 10 km distance between accommodation and workplace
- If the job requires you to have a VCA certificate, we can help you by paying your exam
- Weekly wages, transferred into your account every Thursday
!!!We do not charge any commission or start-up fee.
We invite you to send us your CV or contact us by phone for more details.
Apply NOW, and one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as possible!
You can contact us here:
Phone: +31 85 107 0585
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?