Starting Date: as soon as possible
Industry: 1. Technical specialists
Job ID: 1859
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
We are hiring a Refrigeration Specialist, for our client in Zoetermeer, Netherlands. The company is active in 70 countries, with over 150,000 employees worldwide, and provides customers with energy and technical solutions.
- Carrying out maintenance work as agreed with the customer;
- Detecting, analyzing and solving malfunctions in both mechanical and electrical fields;
- Preparing and maintenance reports and work reports;
- Identifying any problems in a timely manner and providing advice to the customer in consultation with the work planner;
- Running breakdown services;
- Work is carried out solo or in teams;
- Overtime possible;
- F-Gas certificate;
- VCA (or willing to get one in NL);
- ATEX directives;
- Knowledge and experience with Siemens PLC;
- Competence and safety in the field of synthetic and natural refrigerants (Ammonia/NH3 and CO2, Hydraulics);
- Driving license B category;
- English language B1/B2 level;
Nice to have:
- Some other relevant experience with this type of job;
- Experience with troubleshooting in electrical installations;
- Possibility of long-term collaboration for those who correspond professionally and are being serious;
- Assistance in English, Romanian and Hungarian language for any questions and concerns during your stay in Netherlands;
- Coordinators waiting for you at the airport, registering you at the city hall and taking you to the accommodation;
- Nice accommodation with your own room, internet and utilities;
- Full-time Dutch employment contract for an indefinite period of time;
- Modern working conditions in a clean environment;
- KM allowance: distances over 10 km (accommodation - workplace) are paid and calculated with 0.19 euro / km, multiplied by all worked days / week;
- Weekly wages in Euro, by bank transfer, every Thursday of the week;
- If our client asks for the safety VCA certificate - it is arranged and paid by Eastmen for you;
- For those who work for a long time, Eastmen is also paying for extra certificates and training, on demand for your own profession.
- For those who do not require the accommodation we offer, Eastmen offers, besides the net salary, a net amount of 100 Euro / week - as help for their own house. We also offer this amount if people live in our home at first, and later on, they choose to move out to their personal address.
You think you are suitable for this job? Apply now!
For more information, you can contact one of the following numbers of our Recruiters, or the email address: email@example.com
You can contact us here:
+31 88 144 4422
Share this Job
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?