Senior .NET developer in The Netherlands
Starting Date: as soon as possible
Industry: 8. IT specialists
Job ID: 1968
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
We are hiring a senior .NET developer for an important telecommunications company from The Netherlands. If you are available for relocation and if you would like to use your experience in a challenging manner, working on the best network in The Netherlands, we are inviting you to learn more about this job offer.
We are looking for experienced candidates who can and want to combine the role of full stack .net developer with the role of business analyst, process specialist, architect and DevOps engineer.
- Academic level of working and thinking;
- Tangible results in a broad role as a software engineer;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in designing and building software solutions;
- Preferably experience with Azure Cloud native software development;
- Key believes in the Agile principles and experience with SCRUM development processes;
- Experience with continuous integration & delivery, including test automation;
- Advanced knowledge of English language;
- B category driver license;
Nice to have:
- Experience with Azure DevOps as a CI/CD pipeline (we migrate from TeamCity/Octopus Deploy to DevOps);
- Experience with tools for development and test automation (Specflow, READY-API, Fitnesse, Swagger, Postman, SoapUI, Selenium, Altova, Razor);
- Experience with Blazor for front-end development, XML Web Services development and XSLT, Powershell;
- Experience in telecommunications and with IP-based networks/services;
- Expert level knowledge of Windows Server.
- Our team is offering you support and counseling, beginning with choosing the right job for you, helping you at your arrival in The Netherlands (accomodation, registration papers), and after that, throughout the entire time of our collaboration;
- Dutch employment contract, regardless of the type of work that you are looking for (temporary or a carrier in The Netherlands);
- We are providing accomodation (your own room, internet connection, and utilities). If you do not require our accommodation, or if you are choosing to move somewhere else in time, you will receive a housing allowance of 20 Euro/worked day, net, for a maximum of 5 days/week;
- We are giving you a fuel allowance of 0.19 Euro/km, for each kilometre that exceeds a 10 km distance between accommodation and workplace;
- If you are not using your own car, we can rent you one;
- If the job requires you to have a VCA certificate, we can help you by paying your exam;
- Weekly wages, transferred into your account every Thursday;
!!!We do not charge any commission or start-up fee.
We invite you to send us your CV or contact us by phone for more details.
Apply NOW, and one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as possible!
You can contact us here:
Phone: +31 88 144 4422
Email: [email protected]
Share this Job
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?