Starting Date: as soon as possible
Industry: 5. Logistics specialists
Job ID: 2644
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
For our Dutch clients we are looking for professionals who will make you happy, from metal to electrical engineering. We have international local recruitment offices from where our experienced recruiters place professionals in the best vacancies in the Netherlands.
We take care of this completely! From landing in the Netherlands, housing to everything needed to make someone feel at home. We employ coordinators in the Netherlands who are ready for our professionals at any time of the day or night.
But now about you ... you will secretly become the favourite of our temporary workers. Why? Check it out!
What will you do?
The cool things you will do:
- Buy and install all necessary stuff in Eastmen houses (this includes furnishing the houses)
- Checking if the employees are respecting the house rules
- Taken care that all our houses are SNF certified
- Install the Smart Thermostats (ICY) and Safe Boxes in our houses
- Manage small reparations, installations (lighting, leakage etc.)
- Keep the cars in order, take them to the service (or arrange that they get to the service when needed) and on time, keeping track of the status
- Make sure that the employees keep the cars clean, take pictures of them and that they inform us directly in case something happens with the car
- Keep our store's list of all stock up-to-date. Order new products when needed
- Use our interactive project management system (Monday), collaborating closely with your team leader and the Coordination team.
- Keep the storage inventory up to date, along with the physical products in our storage space
- Ready when you are (we can't wait, so preferably as soon as possible )
- The nicest 40 hours of your week (flexibility is a must, problems don't have a 9-5 schedule)
- On top of that, 25 nice vacation days
- Training and courses fully paid by us
- A tasty and affordable lunch at the office
- Fully organised team meetings in Romania and Hungary
Who are you?
- You are proactive and like a different challenge every day.
- You are known as independent, proactive and structured.
- You speak English on an advanced level.
- Stress? No, you cope well with work pressure and make sure you remain flexible.
- Since structure is your middle name, you know exactly what your priorities are.
- Having prior experience with facility administration is a plus, but it is not a requirement!
So are you looking for us? We can't wait to meet you, so apply soon!
You can contact us here:
Phone: +31 85 107 0585
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?