Service mechanic (electrical)
Starting Date: as soon as possible
Industry: 7. Mechanical specialists
Job ID: 2437
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
A Dutch company that provides digital education in a safe learning environment and offers a complete solution for your school, from touchscreen to IT administration, is looking for a Service mechanic to join their team.
If you are looking for a job in The Netherlands, and you enjoy repairing things, we invite you to apply and learn more about our offer.
- You will be carrying out troubleshooting of hardware and software malfunctions
- You will be analysing and reading technical diagrams and documentation to solve problems
- You will occasionally install and configure software applications
- You will find, solve and test the parts that will be needed to be replaced
- You will be providing support to other departments during busy periods
- Medium English language level
- Experience with electronics - motherboard, speaker installation and checking wires
- It would be nice to have digital school boards
- Driver’s licence is necessary
Why would you choose to work with us?
- Our team is offering you SUPPORT and GUIDANCE, beginning with choosing the right job for you, helping you at your arrival in The Netherlands (accommodation, registration papers), and after that, throughout the entire time of our collaboration
- DUTCH EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT, regardless of the type of work that you are looking for (temporary or a career in The Netherlands)
- We are providing ACCOMMODATION (your own room, internet connection, and utilities). If you do not need the accommodation offered by us, or if you choose to move somewhere else in time, you will receive a housing allowance of 20 Euro/worked day, net, for a maximum of 5 days/week
- You can rent the car from us, and we give you a FUEL CARD. If you are using your own car, we are giving you a fuel allowance of 0.19 Euro/km, for each kilometre that exceeds a 10 km distance between accommodation and workplace
- If the job requires you to have a VCA certificate, we can help you by paying your exam
- Weekly wages, transferred into your account every Thursday
We do not charge any commission or start-up fee.
Apply NOW, and one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as possible!
You can contact us here:
Phone: +31 85 107 0585
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?