Software Engineer. AI systems
Starting Date: as soon as possible
Industry: IT Proffession
Job ID: 1342
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
Would you like to develop yourself and want to work in a new environment, find new challenges?
Apply for our Software Engineer position to work with the best Netherlands IT Companies.
We are looking for a Software Engineer with experience in designing and implementing microservices applications, data pipelines and surrounding tooling. You will work closely with our Data Scientists to facilitate handling of data, data flows, CI/CD, and scaling of complex AI pipelines. If you want to contribute to bringing resilience, scalability and performance of our products to a new level, read further!
The Software Engineer is responsible for driving the development and improvements to our in-house Natural Language Processing (NLP) and AI framework and surrounding micro-services. Using software engineering principles, you will contribute to our ecosystem: data processing pipelines and tools for training and evaluation of machine learning models. You will take a leading role in productizing our AI models and deploying them to our SaaS and on-premise platforms.
On a daily basis you will work closely with our Data Scientists to develop new features, improve our evaluation and CI/CD tools. You will collaborate with our DevOps team to improve the deployment, monitoring and scalability of our AI services. You’ll take an active part in code reviews, and collaborate on design and implementation. This is also a great opportunity to learn about complex Machine Learning and NLP systems.
Our technology stack: Python, Perl, Java, Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Tensorflow, Git, Gitlab CI / Jenkins, plus a little Go and Scala.
- Design and implement solutions for delivering AI models to production, with a focus on fault tolerance, scalability, maintainability and self-service
- Collaborate with Data Scientists to design, implement and optimize the data processing and data flows, evaluation tooling and service framework that support their work
- Drive technical excellence within the research team to ensure that our AI models can be scaled in terms of performance, and to spot inefficiencies in workflow and implementation
- Explore, evaluate and adopt new tools and technologies to improve data pipelines
- Hands-on experience with Docker and Kubernetes for building, deploying and running a distributed system
- Implemented microservices from design to production
- Proficient with data-driven products including: management of data flows, design and implementation of data processing workflows, solving technical debt for data pipelines
- Skilled in Python and at least one of the following languages: Java, C/C++, C#, Scala, Go, Perl
- Solid software development experience on Linux
- Previous experience with Machine Learning or cloud services is a plus
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- You are passionate about technology, good at explaining your choices and convincing people.
- Possibility of long-term collaboration for those who correspond professionally and are serious.
- Assistance in English, Romanian and Hungarian language for any questions and concerns during your stay in Holland
- Coordinators waiting for you at the airport, registering you at the city hall and taking you to the accommodation
- Nice accommodation with your own room, internet and all necessary utilities in normal, traditional Dutch houses
- Optional on request a good health insurance in the Netherlands, with many benefits
- Full-time Dutch employment contract for an indefinite period of time
- Working conditions in a modern and clean environment
- Being on the Dutch market for over 13 years, we offer real and decent salaries, negotiable, depending on the availability and experience of each candidate
- Weekly wages in Euro, by bank transfer, every Thursday of the week
- KM allowance: everything over 10 km (accommodation - workplace) is paid and calculated with 0.19 euro / km, multiplied by all worked days / week
- If our client ask for the safety VCA certificate - it is arranged and paid by Eastmen for you
- For those who work for a long time, Eastmen is also paying for extra certificates / trainings, on demand for your own profession.
- For those who do not require the accommodation we offer, Eastmen offers, besides the net salary, a net amount of 100 Euro / week - as help for own house. We also offer this amount if people live in our home at first, and later on move out to their personal address.
Apply now and send your CV! We will contact you as soon as possible.
For more information, you can contact one of the following numbers of our Recruiters, or the email address: email@example.com
You can contact us here:
+31 88 144 4422
Share this Job
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?