Special Transport (CE) → Tanktransport (ADR), Concrete mixer, Touring Car
Starting Date: as soon as possible
Industry: New - Transport
Job ID: 3157
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
Tank truck drivers are responsible for the transport of liquids and gases. The daily tasks can differ significantly from those of other truck drivers. The tank driver must be in possession of a CE driving licence and an ADR certificate. We also have customers who are looking for drivers with experience as a concrete truck driver.
Are you an experienced truck driver with a CE driving licence and would you want to work in big cities from all around the Netherlands, like Amsterdam, Rotterdam or Eindhoven? We are collaborating with successful Dutch transport companies.
For these companies, we are constantly looking for experienced CE drivers.
- A person who is available for relocation to The Netherlands
- Citizen of a European Union country
- Experience as a truck driver
- Valid CE driving licence with code 95
- Driver card (tachograph)
- English language at intermediate level (Knowledge of German or Dutch language could be a plus)
- A person who is able to represent the company when meeting their clients
We are offering you:
- Our team is offering you SUPPORT and GUIDANCE, beginning with choosing the right job for you, helping you at your arrival in The Netherlands (accommodation, registration papers), and after that, throughout the entire time of our collaboration
- DUTCH EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT, regardless of the type of work that you are looking for (temporary or a career in The Netherlands)
- We are providing ACCOMMODATION (your own room, internet connection, and utilities). If you do not need the accommodation offered by us, or if you choose to move somewhere else in time, you will receive a housing allowance of 20 Euro/worked day, net, for a maximum of 5 days/week
- You can rent the car from us, and we give you a FUEL CARD. If you are using your own car, we are giving you a fuel allowance of 0.21 Euro/km, for each kilometre that exceeds a 10 km distance between accommodation and workplace
- If the job requires you to have a VCA certificate, we can help you by paying your exam
- Weekly wages, transferred into your account every Thursday
We do not charge any commission or start-up fee.
We invite you to send us your CV or contact us for more information about our vacancies and our partner companies.
Apply NOW, and one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as possible!
You can contact us here:
Phone: +31 85 208 4044
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?