Touring car driver
Starting Date: as soon as possible
Job ID: 2931
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
Are you interested in working in the tourism industry? Then join us in a new adventure! A Dutch company equipped with modern buses that are driven in the Netherlands and abroad is looking for touring car drivers.
- Your main tasks on a daily basis will include picking up your own bus at the workshop where you will receive the route for the day
- You will pick up the tourists at the agreed location and drive them through Amsterdam
- You will also perform these duties on weekends
- Additionally, you may provide transport for a school, such as picking up and dropping off students and teachers for scheduled school trips
- Sometimes you may drive internationally, but this is only done in consultation (this could involve driving to a holiday destination with people going an a skiing trip, or a city trip within Europe
- Minimum B2/C1 English language level
- It would be nice to know Spanish, a lot of tourists are from Spain
- Availability to relocate in The Netherlands
- It is necessary to have a driver’s licence (D + code 95) for 3-4 years minimum
- You must be a citizen of a country within the E.U.
Why would you choose to work with us?
- Our team is offering you SUPPORT and GUIDANCE, beginning with choosing the right job for you, helping you at your arrival in The Netherlands (accommodation, registration papers), and after that, throughout the entire time of our collaboration
- DUTCH EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT, regardless of the type of work that you are looking for (temporary or a career in The Netherlands)
- We are providing ACCOMMODATION (your own room, internet connection, and utilities). If you do not need the accommodation offered by us, or if you choose to move somewhere else in time, you will receive a housing allowance of 20 Euro/worked day, net, for a maximum of 5 days/week
- You can rent the car from us, and we give you a FUEL CARD. If you are using your own car, we are giving you a fuel allowance of 0.19 Euro/km, for each kilometre that exceeds a 10 km distance between accommodation and workplace
- If the job requires you to have a VCA certificate, we can help you by paying your exam
- Weekly wages, transferred into your account every Thursday
We do not charge any commission or start-up fee.
Apply NOW, and one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as possible!
You can contact us here:
Phone: +31 85 208 4044
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?