Truck Driver CE Regional Bulk
Starting Date: as soon as possible
Industry: New - Transport
Job ID: 3227
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
If you are speaking English, have experience in transport and want to work in The Netherlands, then you are the right person for us! A modern, pioneering Dutch company that provides transport throughout Europe and is currently strongly focused on Scandinavia, Germany and France is looking for a truck driver CE regional bulk.
This company is a specialist in road and inter modal transport of dry powders and granulates. In addition to providing transport, it also offers a broad range of logistics services.
- You will drive in The Netherlands, loading and unloading dry powders and granulates
- You will get 2 nights a week overnight allowance
- Transportation routes: various
- National or international: national
- Type of trailer: frigo, tank, tarpaulin: Bulk trailer
- B2 or better English language level
- B2 language level is also good
- You must have a valid DL and code 95 and also experience in bulk transport
- It would be nice to have a previous Dutch working experience
- You must have a driver’s licence
- Availability to relocate in The Netherlands
- You must be a citizen of a country within the E.U.
Why would you choose to work with us?
- Our team is offering you SUPPORT and GUIDANCE, beginning with choosing the right job for you, helping you at your arrival in The Netherlands (accommodation, registration papers), and after that, throughout the entire time of our collaboration
- DUTCH EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT, regardless of the type of work that you are looking for (temporary or a career in The Netherlands)
- We are providing ACCOMMODATION (your own room, internet connection, and utilities). If you do not need the accommodation offered by us, or if you choose to move somewhere else in time, you will receive a housing allowance of 20 Euro/worked day, net, for a maximum of 5 days/week
- You can rent the car from us, and we give you a FUEL CARD. If you are using your own car, we are giving you a fuel allowance of 0.19 Euro/km, for each kilometre that exceeds a 10 km distance between accommodation and workplace
- If the job requires you to have a VCA certificate, we can help you by paying your exam
- Weekly wages, transferred into your account every Thursday
We do not charge any commission or start-up fee.
Apply NOW, and one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as possible!
You can contact us here:
Phone: +31 85 208 4044
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?