Warehouse employee (steel structures)
Starting Date: as soon as possible
Industry: 5. Logistics specialists
Job ID: 1940
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
We are hiring a warehouse worker, for our client from the Netherlands, who is a manufacturer and deliverer of complex steel structures.
- You will be responsible with moving the steel structure parts (steel beams) that are being produced, with the help of an overhead crane or heavy forklift;
- Preparing parts for transportation;
- You will also support the painting department, preparing the parts that have to be painted;
- Work is being carried out mostly inside;
- Overtime possible;
What we’re looking for:
- Availability for relocation to The Netherlands;
- Experience working with overhead crane and with the forklift;
- Driving license B category;
- Intermediate level in English;
What are we offering:
- Our team is offering you support and counseling, beginning with choosing the right job for you, helping you at your arrival in The Netherlands (accomodation, registration papers), and after that, throughout the entire time of our collaboration;
- Dutch employment contract, regardless of the type of work that you are looking for (temporary or a carrier in The Netherlands);
- We are providing accomodation (your own room, internet connection, and utilities). If you do not require our accommodation, or if you are choosing to move somewhere else in time, you will receive a housing allowance of 100 Euro/week, net;
- We are giving you a fuel allowance of 0.19 Euro/km, for each kilometre that exceeds a 10 km distance between accommodation and workplace;
- If you are not using your own car, we can rent you one;
- If the job requires you to have a VCA certificate, we can help you by paying your exam;
- Weekly wages, transferred into your account every Thursday;
We invite you to send us your CV or contact us by phone for more details.
You can contact us here:
Phone: +31 88 144 4422
Share this Job
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?