Wire zinc plunger (electrode cutting)
Starting Date: as soon as possible
Job ID: 2621
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
An important Dutch supplier of high-tech components with forty employees, with a very extensive and ultramodern machine park is looking for a wire zinc plunger (electrode cutting).
- You will be operating, programming and working with multiple wire and EDM machines using a CAM software on a daily basis
- Programming will be in PEPS (experience is not required)
- You will be working with plates and pipes, from small to really big
- You will be working in a team or solo
- 2-3 years of minimal relevant experience
- Knowledge of English language, B2 level
- Availability to relocate in The Netherlands
Why would you choose to work with us?
- Our team is offering you SUPPORT and GUIDANCE, beginning with choosing the right job for you, helping you at your arrival in The Netherlands (accommodation, registration papers), and after that, throughout the entire time of our collaboration
- DUTCH EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT, regardless of the type of work that you are looking for (temporary or a career in The Netherlands)
- We are providing ACCOMMODATION (your own room, internet connection, and utilities). If you do not need the accommodation offered by us, or if you choose to move somewhere else in time, you will receive a housing allowance of 20 Euro/worked day, net, for a maximum of 5 days/week
- You can rent the car from us, and we give you a FUEL CARD. If you are using your own car, we are giving you a fuel allowance of 0.19 Euro/km, for each kilometre that exceeds a 10 km distance between accommodation and workplace
- If the job requires you to have a VCA certificate, we can help you by paying your exam
- Weekly wages, transferred into your account every Thursday
We do not charge any commission or start-up fee.
Apply NOW, and one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as possible!
You can contact us here:
Phone: +31 85 107 0585
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?