CNC operator+ (3/5 axis)
Starting Date: as soon as possible
Industry: New - CNC jobs
Job ID: 3532
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
A leader in designing and building large and complex aluminium products in a market that is growing and very challenging is looking for CNC operators+ (3/5 axis). Aluminium is increasingly being discovered and used as a lighter and more environmentally friendly alternative to steel and participates in the construction of mega yachts, offshore structures, helicopter decks or other large aluminium structures. Together with a team of colleagues you are involved with our customer until delivery to realise a top quality product. We are waiting for you to join us in a new adventure!
- You participate in the construction of the helideck, drone deck and military pontoon bridge
- You will work on a Profile Milling machine or Plate Milling machine
- Programs are already programed
- Within the onboarding in the company they will teach you there way of working
- You must have experience with CNC milling large objects
- You should be willing to work on long term projects, seriematic projects
- You need to know how to work with Siemens 840D / 840 SL or BBO system
- It would be nice to have at least 2 years CNC experience
- Accuracy and work independently on 3/5 axis CNC machines
- Fluency in English at a medium level
- Driving licence category B
- You must be a citizen of a country within the E.U.
- Possibility of relocation in The Netherlands
Why would you choose to work with us?
- Our team is offering you SUPPORT and GUIDANCE, beginning with choosing the right job for you, helping you at your arrival in The Netherlands (accommodation, registration papers), and after that, throughout the entire time of our collaboration
- DUTCH EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT, regardless of the type of work that you are looking for (temporary or a career in The Netherlands)
- We are providing ACCOMMODATION (your own room, internet connection, and utilities). If you do not need the accommodation offered by us, or if you choose to move somewhere else in time, you will receive a housing allowance of 20 Euro/worked day, net, for a maximum of 5 days/week
- You can rent the car from us, and we give you a FUEL CARD. If you are using your own car, we are giving you a fuel allowance of 0.19 Euro/km, for each kilometre that exceeds a 10 km distance between accommodation and workplace
- If the job requires you to have a VCA certificate, we can help you by paying your exam
- Weekly wages, transferred into your account every Thursday
We do not charge any commission or start-up fee.
Apply NOW, and one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as possible!
You can contact us here:
Phone: +31 85 107 0585
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?