Electrician mechanic (poultry slaughterhouse)
Starting Date: as soon as possible
Industry: New - Mechanics, Electrician
Job ID: 2664
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
An important slaughterhouse that produces fresh and frozen poultry meat for the European retail and food service market and one of Europe’s largest players in the poultry meat market is looking for an electrician mechanic.
- You will independently perform (preventive) maintenance, repairs and overhauls on machines and installations (troubleshooting of machines and installations)
- You will assemble, disassemble, repair and replace electronic parts on the poultry machines, according to PLC schemes
- You will be working on all facets of technology, including cooling technology, pneumatics, hydraulics, mechanical engineering and electrical engineering
- It is important to be motivated in this job
- You must to be able to read and understand PLC schemes
- You must have an electro-technical background
- You must have experience with mechatronics
- You must be service oriented to production
- It is important to have good communication skills
- It would be nice to have experience in the poultry industry
- It would be nice to have experience in slaughterhouses or in the food industry
- Knowledge of English language, B1/B2 level at least
- Availability to relocate in The Netherlands
- It is necessary to have a driver’s licence
- You must be a citizen of a country within the E.U.
Why would you choose to work with us?
- Our team is offering you SUPPORT and GUIDANCE, beginning with choosing the right job for you, helping you at your arrival in The Netherlands (accommodation, registration papers), and after that, throughout the entire time of our collaboration
- DUTCH EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT, regardless of the type of work that you are looking for (temporary or a career in The Netherlands)
- We are providing ACCOMMODATION (your own room, internet connection, and utilities). If you do not need the accommodation offered by us, or if you choose to move somewhere else in time, you will receive a housing allowance of 20 Euro/worked day, net, for a maximum of 5 days/week
- You can rent the car from us, and we give you a FUEL CARD. If you are using your own car, we are giving you a fuel allowance of 0.19 Euro/km, for each kilometre that exceeds a 10 km distance between accommodation and workplace
- If the job requires you to have a VCA certificate, we can help you by paying your exam
- Weekly wages, transferred into your account every Thursday
We do not charge any commission or start-up fee.
Apply NOW, and one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as possible!
You can contact us here:
Phone: +31 85 107 0585
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?