Starting Date: as soon as possible
Industry: New - Mechanics
Job ID: 3305
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
If you are speaking English and willing to work abroad, then we can help you with a job opportunity! An important Dutch poultry slaughterhouse which produces fresh and frozen poultry meat for the European retail and foodservice market, is looking for an electromechanic.
- We are looking for a mechanic with metal work experience
- For this job you need to have metal work experience (welding), a forklift licence and basic knowledge of electricity
- Most important is to be motivated in this job
- At least 2-3 years of relevant work experience (metal work & electricity)
- Good communication skills
- Forklift experience
- It would be nice to have experience in the poultry industry (or working with poultry machines)
- Experience in slaughterhouses for animals
- Welding certificates
- B1/B2 English language level
- Availability to relocate in The Netherlands
- It is necessary to have a driver’s licence
- You must be a citizen of a country within the E.U.
Why would you choose to work with us?
- Our team is offering you SUPPORT and GUIDANCE, beginning with choosing the right job for you, helping you at your arrival in The Netherlands (accommodation, registration papers), and after that, throughout the entire time of our collaboration
- DUTCH EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT, regardless of the type of work that you are looking for (temporary or a career in The Netherlands)
- We are providing ACCOMMODATION (your own room, internet connection, and utilities). If you do not need the accommodation offered by us, or if you choose to move somewhere else in time, you will receive a housing allowance of 20 Euro/worked day, net, for a maximum of 5 days/week
- You can rent the car from us, and we give you a FUEL CARD. If you are using your own car, we are giving you a fuel allowance of 0.19 Euro/km, for each kilometre that exceeds a 10 km distance between accommodation and workplace
- If the job requires you to have a VCA certificate, we can help you by paying your exam
- Weekly wages, transferred into your account every Thursday
We do not charge any commission or start-up fee.
Apply NOW, and one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as possible!
You can contact us here:
Phone: +31 85 107 0585
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?