Truck and trailer mechanic
Starting Date: as soon as possible
Industry: New - Mechanics
Job ID: 3331
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
A Dutch company which since 2002 has been specialised in the supply and maintenance of both new and used DAF trucks, their repair and supply of accessories, but also the supply and maintenance of all other models of trucks, is looking for a truck/trailer mechanic. So, if you speak English and looking for a job abroad, feel free to join us in The Netherlands for a new life experience!
- The work mainly consists of repairing and maintaining trucks and trailers
- Damage repair, installations, airco service
- You will be working in a small team
- Will to work and be motivated is most important
- You must have experience with trucks or trailers
- It is also mandatory to have technical background and experience
- It would be nice to have experience with DAF trucks
- It is also recommended to have C(E) drivers licence
- B1/B2 English language level
- Availability to relocate in The Netherlands
- It is necessary to have a driver’s licence
- You must be a citizen of a country within the E.U.
Why would you choose to work with us?
- Our team is offering you SUPPORT and GUIDANCE, beginning with choosing the right job for you, helping you at your arrival in The Netherlands (accommodation, registration papers), and after that, throughout the entire time of our collaboration
- DUTCH EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT, regardless of the type of work that you are looking for (temporary or a career in The Netherlands)
- We are providing ACCOMMODATION (your own room, internet connection, and utilities). If you do not need the accommodation offered by us, or if you choose to move somewhere else in time, you will receive a housing allowance of 20 Euro/worked day, net, for a maximum of 5 days/week
- You can rent the car from us, and we give you a FUEL CARD. If you are using your own car, we are giving you a fuel allowance of 0.19 Euro/km, for each kilometre that exceeds a 10 km distance between accommodation and workplace
- If the job requires you to have a VCA certificate, we can help you by paying your exam
- Weekly wages, transferred into your account every Thursday
We do not charge any commission or start-up fee.
Apply NOW, and one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as possible!
You can contact us here:
Phone: +31 85 107 0585
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?