Truck and trailer mechanic
Starting Date: as soon as possible
Industry: Mechanic, 7. Mechanical specialists
Job ID: 1930
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today
Are you an experienced mechanic and you would want to work in important cities from all around the Netherlands, like Amsterdam, Utrecht, Eindhoven, Maastricht or Groningen?
We are looking for truck and trailer mechanics, for our clients and partners from The Netherlands, renowned companies which are specialised in renting out, repairing and maintenance of trucks and trailers.
- Availability for relocation to The Netherlands;
- Experience as a truck and trailer mechanic;
- Experience in troubleshooting electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems;
- B category driving licence;
- C-E driving licence can be an advantage;
- English language intermediate level;
- Our team is offering you support and counseling, beginning with choosing the right job for you, helping you at your arrival in The Netherlands (accomodation, registration papers), and after that, throughout the entire time of our collaboration;
- Dutch employment contract, regardless of the type of work that you are looking for (temporary or a carrier in The Netherlands);
- We are providing accomodation (your own room, internet connection, and utilities). If you do not require our accommodation, or if you are choosing to move somewhere else in time, you will receive a housing allowance of 100 Euro/week, net;
- We are giving you a fuel allowance of 0.19 Euro/km, for each kilometre that exceeds a 10 km distance between accommodation and workplace;
- If you are not using your own car, we can rent you one;
- If the job requires you to have a VCA certificate, we can help you by paying your exam;
- Weekly wages, transferred into your account every Thursday;
!!!We do not charge any commission or start-up fee.
Apply NOW, and one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as possible!
You can contact us here:
Phone: +31 88 144 4422
Share this Job
Excellent jobs in a variety of sectors are just waiting for an experienced professional like yourself. What are you waiting for?